Professor Messer’s Free Microsoft 70-680 Certification Training [70-680]

http://www.professormesser.com/ is a website I recently came across that provides quality technology information and training, including specialized training courses for CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, Microsoft Windows 7 and Nmap.

While there is some charge for some of the content (in the “paid for” section) there is an abundance on the site that is made available for zero cost.

There is training for CompTIA A+ as well as Network+ and there is the “Professor Messer’s Free Microsoft 70-680 Certification Training” that as of mid February boasts “32 Videos (and counting!) – Total Running Time: 10 hours, 8 minutes” worth of free content.

I am going to be reviewing some of the free training and I will give a review of some of what I see but I can tell you, from what I’ve seen so far it is an awesome resource to put in your personal training arsenal.

Some of the videos fall right into line with some of my original written 70-680 posts; as I reboot the site and refine some of that content I will probably reference these videos as additional study reinforcement.

Comments

  1. Messer has a comprehensive style and his instruction is easy to follow. I've watched several of the videos, and am hoping to take the 70-680 soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment