Certification Question of the Day is returning [QOTD]

As part of putting the site back online and going back to the originally planned posting schedule, The Certification Question of the Day is going to be making its return.

I did this in the past for the CompTIA A+ Exam certification questions and because of the number of request for it, I am going to be returning them as well as questions for the CCNA certification exam, the Network+ certification exam, the Windows 7 70-680 exam and the Security+ exam.

If there are other exams that you might be interested in seeing QOFD for please let me know.

As I did prior, I will put “QOTD” in the category field for easier searching here on the site as well as the certification it applies to (e.g. “CompTIA A+” or “70-680” – etc.)

A day after a post, I will repost the question with the accompanying answer.

Thanks again for all the input – keep it coming. 

Comments