TRAINSIGNAL - Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Essentials Training

‎1 of 2 new releases today! Check out our new Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Essentials Training with virtualization expert David Davis.

Follow along as David walks you through installing, configuring, and using the most powerful new features such as live storage migration, Replica, and failover clustering. With the release of Server 2012, the time is right to learn Hyper-V!

Save $100 with coupon HYPERV382 at checkout, limited time only!

I have been using TrainSignal training for decades (yep - in the early 2000's and today so I get to say "decades"); I cannot emphasize enough the quality of the products.

I have personally used their training for both certification purposes as well as skills enhancement and it has been above par in every case - from the early days of Windows 2000 and 2003 Active Directory all the way through the VMware vSphere 5 Training and CompTIA Cloud Essentials Training that I am reviewing today.

If you have only the time and / or the budget for only one set of material then I highly recommend TrainSignal training.


Comments