New blogger Kimberly Pittmon joining us here at Certification Prep – The 20 Minute Workout [GENERAL SITE NEWS]

In an effort to get new posts up on a more regular basis I have been reaching out as part of an open invitation to all technical bloggers that I have contact with to work with them regarding sharing their work on Certification Prep – The 20 Minute Workout.

Obviously with a free site that’s a little hard to do; if people are going to commit their time they are going to want compensation. Since the site doesn’t generate any money right now (I may be re-launching some ads again in the fall) all I have to offer folks is credit for their work and a platform to showcase it. There are always a passionate few, like myself, that will do it anyway as you never know what the “free work” will provide for you down the road. (You’d be surprised where some of my prior “free” work has led me).

While I have been emailing a few different folks, as of this morning I do have one commitment from my out reach. Kimberly Pittmon has offered to try to commit to one post a week.

Her short bio:

Kimberly Pittmon is a ravenous learner and a Microsoft Certified Trainer.  Her mantra is to amass life-long knowledge--creatively and constantly.  Kimberly serves as Director of Marketing Systems for a national trade association.

Welcome Kimberly – great to have you on board.

Comments