Certification Prep is teaming up with MCMCSE.com to update the A+ Study guides [A+ CERTIFICATION]

I engaged in some email correspondence with the site owner of MCMCSE.com (Jason Sprague) regarding his free A+ Study Guides on their Study Center page.

They currently have them listed as the 220-701 and 220-702 guides but upon further review I did notice that they were still the material from the 601 and 602 exams (which is still about 70% relevant to the 2009 exam release).

I wanted to find out if he was going to have an update to this soon as I had students starting an A+ class and I wanted to offer them the links as additional study material.

Jason explained to me that as of right now it was a work in progress to get the information updated but that it had to be put on the back burner for a bit.

I am going to be preparing notes and updates for my class and I offered to assist with the content update.

Over the next few weeks you can expect to see the content for 220-701 and 220-702 posted here and migrated into the guides that Jason offers as well.

Comments